CAI FACILITATES STRATEGIC & BUSINESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT WITH THE CLIENT USING OUR UNIQUE “LEADERSHIP TEAM PLANNING PROCESS” (LTPP) WHICH EMPHASIZES ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESULTS
- CAI uses its unique Leadership Team Planning Process (LTPP) to develop business unit or functional department strategies. We do not write our clients’ plans; rather we assist them in developing their own plans supported by accountability and commitment from the implementers.
Interim P&L Management
- CAI principals have run businesses in 5 countries and from $5M to $200 M in annual revenues. This experience includes both turnaround and high growth situations. They can fill-in on an interim basis until a permanent replacement is hired.
Boards of Directors
- CAI serves on select boards where our industry and functional subject matter expertise can assist in strategically guiding the enterprise.
- CAI serves on advisory boards assisting business owners in strategic processes.
- CAI principals fill-in on an interim basis for temporary absences in key leadership positions such as CEO, COO, GM and functional VPs of Operations, Sales & Marketing, Program Management, Supply Chain and other areas where their expertise is an appropriate fit.